and ANY resellers:
1045 Progress Circle
Lawrenceville, GA 30043 USA
Phone: (360) 464-2119
Fax: (360) 282-6141
Over the past 30+ years the Boxlight has helped hundreds of districts successfully implement interactive technology in over 50,000 classrooms, impacting the lives of millions of students. An award-winning industry innovator and inventor of the interactive projector, Boxlights mission is to empower teachers and engage students, accelerating learning. Last November Boxlight went public. Feedback from industry analysts has been outstanding. In fact, several firms have stated publicly (i.e. Diamond Equity Research and Beige Intelligence, to name two) that because Boxlight has the most extensive interactive educational technology portfolio in the industry today, Boxlight has an outstanding opportunity to become the industry leader in the next 5 years.
Boxlight specializes in education. We understand that while high quality educational tools and resources provide a foundation for success, transformation can only take place when the tools are accessible, affordable, and utilized effectively as a seamless part of the learning process. We also know that keeping current with the latest technologies is a continual challenge for the education community. Our goal is to provide your members with a superior suite of integrated tools and training that support instruction and positively impact student achievement.
10 Reasons l Why Boxlight solutions are ideal for PEPPM members
1. Superior Products That Accelerate Learning l Award Winning Solutions Year After Year After Year
2. Protects Prior Investments l Works with 3rd Party Content Created in Windows, Mac, PowerPoint, Smart Notebook, ActivInspire
3. Protects Districts Multi Million $ Investment in Digital Content l Including Teacher Created & Curated
4. Integrated Solution l Single Software Solution Fully Integrates with Entire Hardware Suite
5. Easy l Easy to Learn l Easy to Use l Consistent Interface l Leverages Existing Content & Knowledge
6. Engaging l Integrated Collaboration Tools Engage All Students Simultaneously w Multi-Modal Content
7. Integrated Assessment l Immediate Feedback l Pre-Planned & On the Fly
8. Award Winning Support l Boxlight Tech Support is Available 24 x 7 x 365
9. Proven Track Record l 30+ Years of Experience l Holder of Numerous State-Wide Contracts
10. Lowest Risk Foundation for the Future l Experienced Partner Who Will Be With You Long Term
Boxlight offers a wide variety of marketing initiatives including: onsite meetings and demonstrations with prospects and customers, hosted meetings/demos, email marketing campaigns, and participation in tradeshows. Our marketing activities for PEPPM members include:
Mimio Educator Blog - An informative blog that keeps educators up-to-date on the latest news concerning ed tech, education, and learning from educators and experts.
Social Media We share EdTech trends, news, and Boxlight info on our social media feeds. (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Google+)
Develop EdTech Content- We regularly create and release education technology guides and ebooks to help educators and administrators select, implement, and use technology effectively.
Celebrate EdTech Customer Successes - We actively develop and promote customer case studies, podcasts and white papers.
Educator Community We have a robust educator community where educators can search our extensive library of lesson plans for interactive whiteboards or share your own favorites with others. Become involved in discussions on our forums, or start your own Group for sharing files and ideas.
Monthly print/online advertising and publications Tech & Learning Magazine
Public Relations We have a robust media strategy promoting the latest announcements from Boxlight, including customer news releases and customer advocacy speaker engagements, new products and services, promotions, and scheduled events.