IXL Learning, Inc.
777 Mariners Island Blvd.
San Mateo, CA 94404 USA
Phone: (650) 372-4300
Fax: () -
IXL delivers a deeply engaging learning experiencefor all students, in all grades, and in all subjects (math, ELA, science, and social studies). Our team of teachers, researchers, and technologists crafts high-quality content with unprecedented breadth and depth across 7,000 skills. IXL adapts with students as they grow, offering challenges at just the right level to help them master new concepts. From algebra to adverbs, molecules to maps, IXL's content and technology enable fresh, captivating experiences that spark curiosity and build confidence.
What makes IXL truly unique is the malleability of the product. Teachers and coaches can use it in so many settings to help them save time. Use it as:
- An intervention product (for RTI/MTSS)
- A Supplemental product to extra practice
- A Special Education product
- A Station Rotation element
- A Blended Learning element
- A Flipped Classroom element
- A motivator in student achievement (with certificates and medals)
- Practice for high-stakes state assessments
- A tool for high achieving students, to help them learn concepts and skills they might not otherwise see at grade level.
Teachers are using IXL in new and different ways every day. They love the fact that students do not have to spend a lot of time on the product at any one time. And students can also take the Math Diagnostic in 10-minute increments.