Select A State
News and Site Updates
To search the PEPPM web site
and product lines, select your
state and use the search box at the top of
|Important Note: In
order to guarantee bid protection, purchase orders must be faxed directly to
1-800-636-3779. Please do not send purchase orders directly to the vendor. Thank you for
What does PEPPM do with your Purchase Order?
- We check the pricing to ensure that it is the most up to date and lowest pricing
- We immediately send the purchase order to the named vendor or reseller. Our
promised turnaround time is 24 hours, and so far we have been averaging 1-2 hours.
- We maintain a database of all purchase orders that go through our system, so that
we can assist you in the case that you are audited.
Why do you need bid protection on smaller purchases?
- If you purchase less than the required bid amount for a given product in one
month, and later you need to purchase more, you will be in jeopardy of not having bid
protection unless you purchase from the awarded PEPPM vendors using PEPPM procedures.
Is spot pricing part of the PEPPM bid?
If you are purchasing a large volume of product, contact the vendor to
request a reduced price quote. Make sure the quote states: "As
per PEPPM volume discount". Fax both the quote and the
Purchase Order to PEPPM at 800-636-3779. If you send your
purchase order and quote via the PEPPM fax process, you are bid
protected – as long as the price on your purchase order is less than
that day’s posted price for the product. We will maintain a record
of these purchases as well.
Are shipping costs included in the PEPPM price?
- PEPPM posted prices are the total prices you will pay for
items purchased, on orders over $500. Purchase orders under $500
are subject to freight charges, if your vendor decides to add that